Wednesday, August 21, 2013

It's Me WORLD! I've come to take over!


Hello people out there! Let me introduce myself, Francis Albert Sinatra here... you can just call me Frank. Yes, I was named after ole blue eyes himself.
I live here, GasLamp Too in Nashville, Tennessee. We've got two great stores, both real close to each other. MY HOUSE is 25,000 square feet of wonderful furniture for me to sleep on! Not true, the sleeping part that is... but I do have certain pieces I do love to snooze on, just don't tell the dealers... wink, wink!
I've been, well, assigned this duty. Some people here at GasLamp thought I needed to pull my weight (which some people around here have been making some comments on...) so I'm going to try my best to blog daily and feature my favorite items that the dealers bring in and I get to test drive! You know cats have a VERY busy schedule... sleep 18, play 30 minutes, eat about 20 minutes... well, it's busy. Oh, if you here the crew say "It's always about the cat!" I'm here to tell you, IT IS ALL ABOUT ME!
Part of my sentence, oh, duty is giving out our information here... Our addresses for both places are: GasLamp Antiques, 100 Powell Place, Suite 200, Nashville, TN 37204 (615-297-2224) / GasLamp Antiques Too, 128 Powell Place, Nashville, TN 37204 (615-292-2250) / www.gaslampantiques.com There, done. Here's my first day of a very, very long sentence... oh, daily job.

No comments:

Post a Comment