Thursday, August 29, 2013

Chores

So sorry for my absence yesterday but they've got me doing my sentence... oh, chores. I've been straightening and filling the merchandise shelves.
Here at GasLamp Antiques, at both locations, we carry Howard supplies!
We've got Howard products... Orange Oil $15, Feed-n-wax $13.50, Citrus Shield Premium Paste Wax $22.50 (in various colors available), Restor-A-Finish $15, Polishing Compound, Burnishing Cream, Wood & Upholstry Soap, Leather Conditioner and Butcher Block Conditioner. We also carry other supplies like Jewelry wipes, Tibet Almond Sticks $4.50, Polishing gloves & cloths for silver and brass darkening solution.
My favorite is the milk paint we carry! I've got a project in the back I'm working on with my best buddy Jason (T309 "Dirt")! Jason has taught several milk paint classes here at GasLamp. He's preparing to teach another one soon... I'll keep everyone informed about that!! Tomorrow I'll take you guys on a tour of Jason's booth. OH, FRIDAY MORNING, Jason with be on "Talk of the Town" on Channel 5 at 11am! Be sure to watch! I am!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment