Friday, August 23, 2013

GasLamp Too Collaboration


At GasLamp Antiques, the original building and here at Too, we have common places called "Collaboration." Glenn, who is an interior designer and visual merchandiser puts together wonderful vignettes...that I get to lay in. I always love to watch him create! Right above me is a Louis XV Style writing desk with sevres styled Plaques (France 1920s) from Belle Meade Blvd. Estate for $1900 (from booth T290). The runner under me is Semi Antique 3'6" x 13'6" for $725 (from booth T134). The Gold Leaf Louis XVI French Chair, circa 1800s ($650 from booth T105), goes purrrrfect with the desk... yes, I did say that! And I'm sitting on a comfy Victorian needlepoint footstool, circa 1850-1899, with carved walnut and original webbing for $148 (from booth T367). Vive la France!!

2 comments:

  1. Love the blog. I gave you a shout out on my personal FB page as well as my Gaslamp Page on FB (The Feathered Nest at Gaslamp Too). Would be nice to set up a like button or a link to subscribe! This is so clever! Made me smile

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so, so much!! I'll have Angie work on that button! Thank you again!!

    ReplyDelete