Thursday, August 22, 2013

Frank's view on Mid Century Modern

Look at this beauty of a couch! It was calling my name as soon as Todd and Rusti walked through our front doors. I'm a cat that loves comfort and style. This couch was right up my alley with the clean lines of Mid Century Modern.
Todd and Rusti are the owners of this booth (T158), both great people and wonderful artists... AND personal friends of mine. This particular couch was used in the movie "The Identical" with Ashley Judd, Ray Liotta, Seth Green, Amanda Crew and directed by Dustin Marcellino (filmed here in Nashville!) And yes, I am throwing names around. I'm a cat, I can do that.

Todd's art also has been seen on the Television show "Nashville". They're fans of his work. We all are proud of Todd... especially me since we are tight! Come by and see their booth T158 at GasLamp Too. You'll find me there. Todd and Rusti say I bring good mojo! Thank you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment