Saturday, September 28, 2013

Ann the Artist

Good evening everyone. I'm Angie, Frank's human partner, just filling in for him. He's taking some time off... from what, I'm not sure. He did leave me strict instructions on what to blog about. Frank's very, very, very particular about his blog. It's a wonder he's allowing me to write one... hmmm.
This is Ms. Ann, booth T183 here at Gaslamp Too. She is a wonderful local artist.
Her paintings are just incredible.
Ann's portraits are just so life like with great detail.
My personal favorite is her Ryman painting. She also has beautiful farm scenes, other favorites!
Here's the Nashville Sounds board!

These photos of Ann's painting do not do her paintings justice. We encourage you to come out to both of our locations to see all our local artists work. Don't worry folks, Frank will be back tomorrow... I believe... we never know what he's up to.

No comments:

Post a Comment